GRAVES AVAILABLE IN MOST COVETED SECTION OF HAR HAZEITIM:
With improved security and ongoing development, Har Hazeisim is once again a much desired burial site because of its historic significance and importance during the period of the era of Moshiach. In 2015, there were more than 400 burials on the 3000-year old cemetery. There are few graves that are still available on Har Hazeisim or for that matter in Yerushalayim.
Netzach Hazeitim is pleased to announce the availability of graves in Chelkas Hanavi’im. It is one of the most coveted areas of Har Hazeisim.
- In close proximity to the burial site of the Nevi’im Zecharia, Malachi, and Chagai.
- Burial site of some of the most prominent Rabbonim and Mekubalim
- Faces on a direct line the Har Habayis
- Serviced by the Chevra Kadisha Hachasidim
- Secured by surveillance cameras and police
Introductory Price: $19,000 per grave
Limited availability. First-come – First Served – Does not include Chevra Kadisha and other services
Please click the link below to view and download the following:
Upon completion of the application form a payment schedule will be sent to you.
Mail to: Netzach Hazetim USA, 1428 36th Street Suite 207A, Brooklyn NY, 11218
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.854.4450 ext.0